Mystical Realms Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astraea ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Go down

Astraea ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Empty Astraea ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Post by Astraea Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:25 pm

Hi, all! <3

My name is Astraea, but you can call me Astro or even Emily, if you'd prefer. I'm not an OG admin like many others, but I have been on Mystical Realms since 2009-10 and am quite familiar with its users and environment. Some of my favorite memories are pulling all-nighters as a kid just hanging out and talking to my friends, playing Eye of Wisdom, and roleplaying.

I'm freshly 20, and still trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life. I love talking to people, playing games, and planning events! Currently, I'm starting up my own petcare business and spend a LOT of time outside with dogs. Speaking of pets, I have many of them - 4 cats, 2 dogs, an Arizona Mountain Kingsnake, and a bearded dragon.

As I'm typing this it is August of 2020 - I hope I will be able to contribute to our new website in a way that makes our new users feel the same way I did as a kid. I am so, so excited to be a part of MR's resurrection. I'll try to make y'all proud!

Astraea
Admin

Morpheus_Shadestrike and Eros like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum